One-Time ENTRANCE FEE for Senior Members:
- $1,000., with option to pay half on joining and half in January of the following year
- Waived for current active members of the Armed Forces, and other new Senior member applicants who qualify (contact the AYC Office at 902.477.4617 to find out if you qualify)
Experience AYC’s many benefits, which include:
- Marinas and Mooring Field;
- Fuel Dock;
- Dining Room and Bar;
- Active Social and Recreational Calendar (Sail Racing, Learn to Sail Program, Dances, Parties, BBQ and more);
- Wet and Dry Winter Storage;
- Convenient Location Near the Heart of Downtown.
Click here to view PowerPoint Presentation with more about AYC, and why you should be a member…
Even if you don’t own a boat, you can become a SOCIAL Member at AYC
Visit the ‘Join/Visit AYC’ section of this web site to learn more about Membership Categories, Dues, Fees.
Click here to download an AYC Application for Membership (2016 10). Complete in full, and mail or drop off to the AYC Office, along with membership payment.